We believe in plant-derived full spectrum hemp extracts that your body is sure to love, and we do it all with fast shipping and great a customer service team that will take care of all of your needs.
Check out our products below, we're sure you will find something that you love!
(There really is a CBD product for everybody because our partners really know their stuff when it comes to making cannabis concentrates.
What Is CBD Oil?CBD oil is the concentrated liquid made by extracting CBD from the cannabis plant. It's mixed with a carrier oil - olive oil, hemp seed oil or coconut oil - to enable it to be absorbed more efficiently into the body. Agricultural/industrial hemp plant is the primary source of most CBD products on the market today. It is also found in marijuana, but usually at much lower levels and it can also be produced synthetically. If you read the following article titled CBD products | Ministry of Health NZ, you will see how the government views these formulas. Hemp oil should not be confused with CBD oil. Hemp oil is made from cold pressed hemp seeds. It has large amounts of omega-3 fatty acids and other beneficial fatty acids and insignificant amounts of cannabinoids including THC or CBD.
The Health Conditions That CBD Can HelpCBD may help with a number of health conditions that have proven a challenge to treat including the following:
- Pain - CBD's anti-inflammatory properties may significantly reduce pain, particularly chronic inflammatory and neuropathic pain.
- Epilepsy - CBD anti-epileptic and anti-seizure activity properties may help control seizures and convulsions by attaching to the brain cells responsible for regulating relaxation and controlling excitability.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) - CBD may reduce the levels of spasticity and help improve mobility. It may also limit the disease's progression.
- Cancer - CBD's anti-proliferative properties have been shown to inhibit the increase of tumor cells in different types of cancer as well as relieving pain associated with cancer.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis - CBD's anti-inflammatory and antioxidants properties may provide relief of joint pain and swelling.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia - CBD's anti-inflammatory, brain stimulant and neuroprotectant properties may slow down the progression of Alzheimer's and Dementia by reducing or remove the impact of inflammation, oxygen build up and brain cell decline.
- Heart Health - CBD's antioxidant properties help to improve cardiovascular health and scraping off excess cholesterol.
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBS) - Studies suggest CBD could aid patients with inflammatory bowel diseases such as ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease by modulating intestinal inflammation and reducing the intestines susceptibility to bacteria.
- Sleep Issues - CBD relaxes the mind and body, and generates lower energy levels that, it get the heart rate down and clear your mind allowing for a longer and restful sleep.
- Asthma - CBD's anti-inflammatory properties reduces inflammation in the lungs. It also reduces the population of antagonizing cytokines that cause asthma.
- Anxiety - CBDs anxiolytic properties may be used to treat panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Depression -CBD antidepressant-like actions, enhancing both serotonergic and glutamate cortical signaling through a 5-HT1A receptor-dependent mechanism.
- Weight Management - CBD has been shown to play a role in metabolism, and body weight regulation by stimulating genes and proteins that enhance the breakdown and oxidation of fat, increasing the number and activity of mitochondria, which increases the body’s ability to burn calories, decreasing the expression of proteins involved in lipogenesis (fat cell generation) and help induce fat browning where the body burns fat for fuel.
- Diabetes - CBD may lower the risk of diabetes by preventing and delaying the destruction of insulin-producing cells and reducing inflammatory cytokines.
- Bone Growth - CBD may enhance bone growth by activating genetic pathways that increase collagen structure.
- Substance Abuse - CBD counteracts the psychoactive and addictive properties of THC and may help break addiction to marijuana and other substances like tobacco, alcohol, and heroin.
CBD Oil's BenefitsCBD is generally well tolerated and has a good safety profile. It's also shown to have low instances of addictiveness and potential for abuse. It's proven to be a great alternative to certain drugs that come with a number of negative side effects including including drowsiness, agitation, insomnia, sexual dysfunction, headaches, and high potential for addictiveness and abuse among others. The benefits of CBD oil are many especially when full spectrum products. They include the following:
- Analgesic – Relieves pain.
- Antibacterial – Slows bacterial growth.
- Anti-inflammatory – Reduces inflammation systemically.
- Anti-proliferative – Inhibits cancer cell growth through apoptosis.
- Anorectic - Reduces appetite resulting in weight loss.
- Anti-diabetic - Reduces blood sugar levels.
- Antidepressant - Relives symptoms of depression.
- Anti-emetic - Reduces vomiting and nausea.
- Anti-epileptic - Reduce seizures and convulsions.
- Anti-fungal - Treats fungal infections.
- Anti-insomnia - Aids sleep.
- Anti-ischemic - Reduces risk of artery blockage.
- Antipsioratic - Treats psoriasis.
- Antipsychotic - Tranquilizing
- Antispasmodic - Suppresses muscle spasms.
- Anxiolytic - Relieves symptoms of anxiety.
- Bone Stimulant - Promotes bone growth.
- Gastro-esophageal reflux - Reduces acid reflux.
- Immunomodulator – Reduce or increase immune response.
- Intestinal anti-prokinetic - Reduces small intestine contractions.
- Neuroprotective - Retards nervous system degenerations.
- Vasorelaxant - Reduces vascular tension.
- Appetite Stimulant - Stimulate appetite.
Where Can One Get CBD Products?CBD products can be purchased in brick and mortar stores, online or from clinicians, doctors, and medical dispensaries in various forms including lotions, tinctures, oils, e-liquids, edibles, powders, capsules and more.
Top 3 Things Found In A High-Quality CBD ProductTo ensure you receive only high-quality products with optimal medical efficacy, keep the following three factors in mind when buying CBD products.
1. OrganicHemp is a dynamic accumulator, meaning it can absorb both helpful and harmful minerals, nutrients, or any other substances present in the soil it is grown in. For this reason its important to only buy CBD products whose raw plant source material is grown using organic practices. Organic farming methods do not make use of pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, growth hormones, or antibiotics among other substances that could potentially harm users. For instance, pesticides and herbicides have been linked to Leukemia, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Multiple myeloma, Soft tissue sarcoma and cancers of the skin, lip, stomach, brain, prostate.
2. Engineered for bioavailabilityBioavailability (BA) is a term in pharmacology that refers to the portion of a drug's dose that makes its way into the body's circulatory system. It's comprised of two factors. The first is how fast the drug's dose reaches the body's circulatory system. This is also referred to as the rate of absorption. The second factor is the amount of the dose that reaches the body's circulatory system. This is also referred to as extent of absorption. CBD is available in different forms including lotions, tinctures, oils, e-liquids, capsules and more. The bioavailability of each form varies. For instance, sublingual (CBD is placed under the tongue) and vaporized CBD have higher BA levels than oral consumption. Knowing the BA levels of the various forms of CBD helps you treat your condition effectively.
3. Full Spectrum CBD (as opposed to CBD isolate)Full spectrum, also known as whole plant CBD contains all the cannabinoids, terpenes flavonoids, and fatty acids found in hemp. Each has its own therapeutic value and when present together, create what's known as the entourage effect through their synergistic interaction. CBD isolate is cannabidiol in its purest form. It is extracted from the Cannabis sativa plant and processed to remove all traces of cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, fatty acid, oils, plant material, waxes, and chlorophyll. Most often, it's available as a white powder or in crystal form. Full spectrum CBD has been found to have superior therapeutic properties compared to CBD Isolate. In addition, its effectiveness increases as higher doses are taken which is not the case with isolate. You may also encounter Broad-spectrum CBD oil. This is full-spectrum CBD with the THC removed. It’s not as effective as full-spectrum CBD oil with trace THC.
New Partnership Announcement
(Updated as of 09-04-19)
Sun CBD® is pleased to announce our new strategic partnership with Try CBD Oil.
This information-based website was previously known on their page as “© 2019 Try CBD Oil. A New Zealand-based company.”
We would like every one of their previous followers to have faith in the Sun company and all that we stand for.
To summarize our info on the cannabidiol compound we will just say the following.
There are many benefits to using hemp oil including pain reduction, anxiety reduction, stress reduction, and better general wellbeing. There are also a few side effects that you should watch out for.
If you are somebody who would like to use a cannabis extract to see how it works for you, be sure to pick some up and give it a try.